Knetizens are condemning BTS plans for their concert hall, the overpopulated fans coming and the arrangement is not ideal
BTS <Yet To Come> in BUSAN
– 공연 시간 :1시간 30분
– 10만 명 (좌석 5만 + 스탠딩 5만) pic.twitter.com/S2lGf6j1XG
— 7̶𝐼𝑀𝐼𝑁☺︎︎𝐻𝑈𝐻𝑈 (@YOUTH_LUV_BTS) August 24, 2022
accessibility..? 5 million standing..? (Jamsil Main Stadium Capacity = 40,000 to 50,000)
부산 동해남부선 일광역에서 BTS 공연할 일광읍 일광로 188 (옛 한국유리공장)까지 가는 길 로드뷰 pic.twitter.com/7fr4C0nxoF
— slow 늘태태💜ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗 (@near_and_dearV) August 24, 2022
10만명은 수용할 거 같아요
그런데 대기장소(콘서트전까지), 화장실, 주차, 편의점이나 편의시설도…대중교통도 거의없음(188번 버스지나갔어요)지하철없음…심지어 왕복2차로….왕복입니다
바로옆 주민들 주거 주택 및 맨션 있음…
— 정국아사랑해 (@warmtable1) August 24, 2022
1. Safety personnel and other personnel are also very necessary, but in Busan it is better to pay tens of thousands of won and reduce it to 50,000 and do it in a proper place. accident man
2. I’m really serious about being crushed while standing… the little ones are really dead
3. No, what about convenience facilities in the bathroom and transportation after the concert…? I’m really upset
4. BTS just seems to be being used politically for their famous crimes
5. There is no sidewalk on the two-lane road, so when will 100,000 people go in and out? No concert hall? Why don’t you get paid and do it at the concert?
6. Because if there are 50,000 people really die… What are you doing without convenience facilities like all the others?
7. If there’s a safety accident over there, idol fans will almost evade responsibility. I’m so scared of 50,000 people
8. No, what kind of asshole did this idea come from…? If someone gets hurt, they’ll tell me to blame the kids for that, and so mad.
9. If there are 100,000 people, you can’t see the person in the back at all, aren’t you just listening to the song? There’s no such thing as high
10. Rather, divide the number of people into two days on Saturdays and Sundays, reduce the number of people, and do it in a safe environment