Knetz are talking about Jang Won-young being manipulative among her friends
In the I’ve content, we decided to split the team into three people and
choose a canoeing team and a cable car riding team, but at
Liz wanted to try canoeing, so he snatched it up and replaced it
with the team Eugene had done before. It’s the same, so let’s pull it out again ,
put what he was holding, and when the staff came to mix it , he
stared at it, then quickly picked what he saw and
eventually became a cable car as he wanted.
Gaeul and Wonyoung who romantically selected
But are we really going in the water for the canoeing
“But I actually want to try something romantic”
“Huh? Then swap with me”
“Ahn PD team VS Gaeul writer team”
*youth feeling anxious premonition*
“I’m going to trust my fate”
1. Rather than being clever, they are quick to take care of their own interests
2. Jang Won-young has a good personality, but she doesn’t look good because of the recent Ive incident.
3. Maybe Jang Won-young doesn’t want to ride a canoe hahaha Why are you so strict with Jang Won-young? To be honest, Jang Won-young has the greatest virtue in having an Ive
4. It’s even more clever that an ugly writer bullies a pretty Wonyoung
5. All Chinese are like that.
6. It’s characteristic of Chinese blood. Why is everyone like that?
7. Rather than being manipulative, I feel like she’s the type to be greedy for control. The moment things doesn’t go her way, she will feel extreme avoidance to it. Because canoeing might wet her hair or ruin her makeup, she probably doesn’t want to do it. Or maybe she just didn’t feel like doing it on that day… But it’s not like she’s whining or forcing Liz to swap it, she just seems to want to control the situation, so to call her manipulative is a bit…
9. But she always wants to do what’s comfortable and what will make her look the prettiest while doing it, so she’s becoming unlikable. She wants the princess treatment and it’s so obivous