If you look at the concepts SEVENTEEN did, there was no concept that would openly sniper otaku (except Hot). But among the fans, there are a lot of otaku origins (mainly 2D). I’m curious about what SEVENTEEN has that touches the hearts of otaku. Handsome looks? A strong bond that can only be seen in young boy cartoons?
1. Relational group system? Self-produced etc. Haha And the feeling of growing up as a boy and feeling of youth
2. The members’ personalities are like cartoon characters, and the relationship is really just for youth growth.
3. Appearance Relational Epic Jacquen
4. There are a lot of people who have moved on to going now, but before that, there was a lot of 2D inflow because of the visual coexistence of 2D and 3D, the strong relationship, and the narrative like sports anime.
5. Synergy on stage
6. There were a lot of compilations of this on Twitter, but the relationship and character of each member
7. I like it because it feels like grown up characters in a boy cartoon
8. Character is important. There are 13 people with strong personalities, and all of them have relationships, narratives, and bonds that only appear in a teenage boy cartoon
9. Glasses, long-haired, passionate, mixed-race… Each member has a really distinct character and a big personality
10. Appearance Relational Narrative