The images below were posted on August 21 by RM with the remark, “This is how I’m living,” on BTS’s official Twitter account. The images show RM bicycling close to the Han River and admiring artwork in a gallery.
On August 12, the BTS members embarked on their first extended trip in a while. On October 26, 27, and 29, they are scheduled to appear at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul for their concert, “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself.”
1. Jimin went to get his driver’s license With the way BTS behaves, there’s no wonder the entire nation wants to protect and love them. I’m in my thirties and I support them
2. It made me laugh when Namjoon said he wasn’t getting his driver’s license for the same of others I know he’s joking but it’s so cute I’m happy he seems to be resting well
3. You can plan wholesome activities for yourself if you go on the RM tour too
4. Namjoon’s self proclaimed interests these days: clothes, trees, taking walks, biking, toys, music, pretty art, family, landscapes, friends, and Army
5. If I ever bump into him anywhere, I promise to keep my excitement to myself ㅠ I hope he rests hard and heals his heart and body
6. He’s a smart guy so I know he has a long career ahead of him
7. These guys really are so wholesome
8. Ah.. I can feel the calm of a break from his pictures alone ♥
9. Wow his shoulders
10. The image of rappers in Korea is usually involved with clubbing, girls, acting like a tryhard… but RM is about art museums, biking, visiting the Han river, taking walks through the park… He’s a leader who did his most to bring the group to where they are. I honestly respect him.
Hello to all, as I am actually keen of reading this weblog’s post to be updated regularly.
It contains pleasant data.
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
Extremely helpful info particularly the last part 🙂 I
care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
Thanks for finally writing about > BTS RM, Biking By
The Han River, Enjoying First Long Vacation At The Art
Museum, Knetz React – KFANZ MEDIA < Liked it!
If you desire to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such methods to your
Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice evening!
Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks, I appreciate it!
I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before. Kudos
Can I simply say what a relief to find a person that actually knows what they’re talking about online. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular because you definitely have the gift.
It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future. A lot of other people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.
Can I just say what a relief to discover an individual who truly knows what they’re talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular since you certainly have the gift.
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I’m going to come back once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
I am extremely inspired together with your writing talents and alsosmartly as with the format in your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to peer a nice blog like this one these days..
I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.