Popular actor Choi Seong-guk finally revealed the age of his very young bride and Knetizens are very surprised, see the reactions below
In ‘Joseon’s Lover’, ‘National Old Bachelor’ Choi Seong-guk revealed his beautiful girlfriend for the first time and went to the first meal with her family. In addition, the newlyweds of Oh Na-mi and Park Min, who got married on the 4th, and the wedding process were also revealed, drawing attention.
In the TV CHOSUN Chuseok special two-part series, 100% pure documentary ‘Lovers of Joseon’, which was first broadcast on the 11th, Choi Seong-guk’s girlfriend, who is preparing for marriage, and her family are best friends to capture the moment on camera. Producer Seung-Hoon Lee and the cameraman left for Busan together. Choi Seong-guk, who was informed of her late marriage, hoped that her prospective bride and her family would not be hurt by sincerely revealing the process of her own marriage, instead of prejudice that her people would have.
He said, “I decided to film this program because I thought there would be sincerity if I showed the marriage process in a video,” he said seriously.
As if to prove such feelings, Choi Seong-guk was very careful, saying, “Because of my immature image in movies and entertainment shows, her girlfriend tried to reassure her parents, and after 6 months, I got permission and went to see her.” Before leaving, Choi Seong-guk had a stiff attitude and said, “What is natural?” and showed a broken appearance.
1. Wow.. you must be about the same age as the father-in-law
2. It’s harmful to broadcast that on TV……. What do you know when you marry a person who is 24 years younger than you alone? Because they advertise such harmful things to the public, an old man flirts with a young woman and gets married because they are looking for a young woman; I don’t understand why you keep your mouth shut? Can’t you just say one word while advertising that on TV?
3. The woman is not in her early 20s, she is in her 30s and it’s weird that other people say that she’s married with all her family’s permission.
4. I wish there was a lot of age difference didn’t appear in the media.
5. Please don’t show me something like this
6. The two of you are a hang-show…. But if it’s a show that says they’re in love, please, broadcasters.
7. When that woman is in her thirties, Choi Seong-guk is already in his sixties and looks like a grandpa.
8. It doesn’t matter if they’re dating or not, but don’t broadcast celebrities like this. Do you seriously think that this is a normal relationship?
9. After seeing this, have you become quite used to dating relationships with a large age gap? I understand why So Ji-sub got married and was surprised to hear the other person’s age a long time later.
10. The age difference is too big.