Knetizens are reacting to how Park Soo Hong is been assaulted by his father during his cross-examination at the prosecutor’s office
TV personality Park Soo Hong was reportedly transported to the hospital after being assaulted by his father during his cross-examination at the prosecutor’s office.
On October 4 at 10AM KST, Park Soo Hong was scheduled for a cross-examination with his brother, who was recently arrested on charges of embezzlement, at the Seoul Western District Prosecutor’s Office. There, Park Soo Hong’s father and brother were both in attendance.
According to a representative from Park Soo Hong’s side, Park Soo Hong’s father hit Park Soo Hong several times during the cross-examination, while saying threatening words such as “I will k*ll you with a weapon”, and more. Police officers and an ambulance were quickly dispatched to the scene of the unexpected assault in the prosecutor’s office. Park Soo Hong was then rushed to the hospital on the ambulance. Currently, the extent to Park Soo Hong’s injuries is unknown.
Meanwhile, Park Soo Hong’s brother was recently arrested for stealing millions of dollars from the Comedian/TV personality.
1. Ah… every time I see Park Soo-hong’s family affairs, I just get so frustrated. Seriously, these people don’t even feel like family. I just hope that he clears up his ties with them (even though it’s not easy..) and that he takes care of his body and health. I support him
2. Wow seriously, this family cannot be restored. Park Soo-hong is so pitiful
3. Park Soo-hong is such a good person too ㅠ there’s no people who greet others as well as Park Soo-hong on broadcast
4. Park Soo-hong is such a good person too
5. How are Park Soo-hong’s family members all like this?
6. Are they crazy… why are they doing this?… His parent hit him?
7. I just wish he’d cut ties
8. I hope that he didn’t get too many injuries meanwhile, how did this household treat the victim that an investigation was conducted? What is happening?
9. What are they gonna do about the hurt in his heart? Can he get some kind of treatment?
10. Why did it get to this point?