Last time, they blocked all the sales figures and this time, they’re acting like we can’t count the actual first week sales
“The digital release date of JIN’s solo single ‘The Astronaut’ overseas and the release date of the physical album differ by more than a month, which is expected to have a negative impact on the first wee sales count and album performance. In order for the artist’s efforts and results to be properly evaluated, we strongly request that the digital album be released in ‘early November’ at the same time as the physical release.”
1. Hybe is Bangtan’s rival
2. It’s disgusting to try to lower your dependence on sincerity.
3. It would be better to just leave a company like that.
4. These puppies need to put their shoes in the oil
5. If BTS comes out and sets up a 7-member agency, the legend leader is smart and will do well.
6. Fuck honestly the way they’re trying to lower their dependence to Bangtan is disgusting
7. It’s better to leave a company like that, I bet they’ll keep pulling stuff like that, I recommend leaving Hybe
8. No but why is the agency fighting with the artist like that… They’re doing so many acquisitions to lower their dependence to Bangtan just so they can ignore them in the end
9. Those fucker are bullshitting again
10. Strangely, Hive always seems to think of BTS as a rival. They say that you can live well without bulletproof, but if you look closely, you know that half of the sales come from BTS, but that’s funny