Their score on Music Bank yesterday
A group who sold 700k copies in the first week had 1000x times less votes than a group who sold 120K copies
And there was this post too
1. It’s just that the sound source is a public pick.
2. New Jeans has more fans in Korea than Blackpink, which has been on the decline and even ruined the MAMA vote.
3. I don’t know the members of New Jeans, but I hear a lot of their songs
4. When Ive was popular, they called it hoarding, but this time they are driving New Jeans again.
5. The song is a public pick, so the sound source is high, but Muggles who listen to Melon top-back don’t have the sincerity to even vote that they like New Jeans.
6. They didn’t have any fans signed up for their music show’s pre-recording so they’re using the airline crisis as an excuse for not attending