Women are not allowed to expose their skin, so they had to wear long sleeves and long pants during their performance and Knetizens are reacting to it
1. It’s a very conservative country
2. It’s wrong that these rules are strict only for women. I thought we were living 500 years ago
5. Isn’t the fact that these regulations are gender-specific strange?
7. Since when did sexism become a culture?
8. Protests taking place in Iran to take off the hijab
9. That’s where women’s rights are higher than in Korea
10. I can’t admit that oppression and persecution are culture, I hate people who wear hijabs and chadors in Korea Don’t deprive others of their freedom in the name of culture