1. It’s a different company, but it’s a distant business from the same year
2. It’s not the same company, it doesn’t matter and New Jeans’ agency, Adore, owns 100% of Hive’s stake.
3. Le Seraphim just brought in after dismantling IZ*ONE, so it must be now, and New Jeans said that now is the best time for Min Hee-jin to debut. Attention HIPBOY are both summer songs
4. There are 6 or 7 labels in Hive, so it’s the same dismissal time, and we can’t match that.
5. I think it would have been enough just with New Jeans, but Le Seraphim only made the label image like a carrot market for nothing.. It got better after New Jeans debuted
6. Personally, I think Hive is not trying to eat the original tower, but to create a trend.
7. That’s because it’s a different company…Each company is a newcomer…
8. You are a Le Seraphim fan who beats New Jeans hahahaha
9. Both of them are really, really, really, really, really, the hive idols, Jung Byung, seem to be all in love here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every day, every time these guys make a comeback or debut, they’re going to split themselves up and hit them, right? It’s obvious that Ji Bonjin’s grades are a spectacle
10. At first, there was a problem with Big Hit, but the mbc side even touched the girlfriend of the label Source Music.