Knetz are saying IVE Liz is sick. She is having a thyroid problem…..
She said in the past that her thyroid was bad. I searched it up and if you have a bad thyroid, it doesn’t depend on how much you eat, you’ll still gain weight
Not only this, but when Liz appeared on Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant during her debut days, she said something like ‘I’m able to eat spicy food!’ but recently when she appeared on ‘The Manager’, she said she’s unable to eat spicy food. I think that when her thyroid is especially bad so she’s unable to eat spicy food. I’m wondering if Liz’s healthy is okay..
If she’s find, it’s a relief, but if she’s really sick, people are swearing about her weight for what… It’s seriously not it
1. No matter how important money is, if it is true that you are sick, it is right to rest, recover, and then work.
2. She can’t eat spicy food if she kidneys aren’t good
3. I agree that it could be a thyroid problem.. Are all the comments a joke?; Hypothyroidism is gaining weight and hypertrophy is losing weight, but it’s all written backwards; How can you be confused about what disease you have?
4. If you have hyperthyroidism, you may gain 10-20 kilos. It is difficult to lose weight due to hormone problems
5. I got hypothyroidism and lost 20 kg of weight, but my hypothyroidism is getting better and I’ve been taking anti-hypertensive drugs with hyperthyroidism, and I’ve been taking it for about 6 months now.
6. If you kidney is bad, you can’t eat spicy either and only your face gains weight..
7. Hul the fact that she’s suddenly unable to eat spicy food must be true..
8. I have hyperthiroidism so I know, I’m eating medication to control it and I’ve gained 10kg
9. We’re not curious
10. I can agree that there might be an issue with her thyroid… But are all those comments fabricated?;; hypothyroidism causes weight gain and hyperthyroidism causes weight loss, but the comments are written the other way around;; How can you get them mixed up?
“I have hypothyroidism and lost 20 kg, and when my thyroid got a bit better, I had hyperthyroidism and ate medication for it for about 6 monthsㅠㅠ I’m still eating medecine and getting check ups, it take a long time to heal”
“I caught hyperthyroidism and gained 10-20kg, even without my hormone issues, it’s still so intense”