Knetizens are criticising YG’s New Girl’s dance performance. They said their choreography is bad, it doesn’t match.
1. If I were YG, I wouldn’t have released this video, so it’s not a plus at all
2. I know you dance well, but I don’t know what you’re trying to appeal to.
3. To be honest, it’s less emotional than the dance video of Winner’s icon
4. Black Pink doesn’t have that destructive power when I first saw it. It’s so ordinary. It’s just like a group of kids who attended a dance academy for a few months.
5. It just seems like a girl group shows male idol choreography. Is that a concept?
6. Even though I can’t dance, I feel like the five of them don’t match
9. They look more like an amateur dance group because of their clothes