Knetizens are furious about what is happening to BTS by Hybe on BTS busan concert, see Knetizens Reactions below
BTS’ concert to attract the 2030 Expo to Busan will be held next month.
It was planned as a free concert with the purpose of promoting Busan to the world, but the cost was not paid by the city of Busan or the government, so there was a controversy.
However, as it turned out, it was confirmed that the government bid committee had sent an e-mail to domestic conglomerates to sponsor concert expenses.
A BTS concert to introduce Busan, a candidate site for the Expo, to the world.
The audience for the free concert is 50,000, and at least 7 billion won is invested in preparing for the performance. However, this money, the city of Busan, and the government do not pay. BTS’ agency, Hive, will prepare it.
[A person from the 2030 Busan Expo Bid Committee/Voice Modification: “In principle, Hive is a burden, but I think I’ve heard about it that much.”] The committee sent emails to large corporations last month.
The e-mail received by KBS said, “We ask for your cooperation in participating in and supporting the sponsorship of the top 10 companies,” and emphasized confidentiality.
I attached a material promising to promote the company by the amount of sponsorship, and I wrote down my name and contact information to call the person in charge of Hive. I spoke to the person who sent the e-mail.
[2030 Busan Expo Bid Committee Official/Voice Modification: “(I think it’s a part where you can feel the pressure of having to sponsor…) It’s not like that. It is true that the mail was sent, but it was only delivered as a hive request. I’ve also reached out to a Hive official who wrote to discuss the details.
[Hive official/voice alteration: “(This is an email sent to one of the top 10 companies in Korea…) Me? He replied that he decided to sponsor by judgment.
However, it seems difficult to avoid criticism that the government has passed on costs to companies while pursuing national projects.
[Rep. Min Hyung-bae: “If a company sends such an e-mail, how can it not feel compelled to do so? I will say that mobilizing a company is a very pre-modern and regressive idea.”]
Busan’s Capability to the World The stage we prepared to show you was held amidst a lot of noise
1. I think both the city of Busan and the government know how difficult the Expo is anyway. Even the average person can see that Saudi Arabia won a lot of money not only in terms of money, but also in attracting activities, negotiating with support countries, and in preparation process. Doing it just for money, using it as an excuse for the expo and using it for free
2. BTS, please say goodbye to Busan
3. I really hate this government.
4. I feel bad for bulletproof..
5. That’s a real third party bribe.
6. It’s a third-party bribery if it’s for political gain to the government.
7. The money problem caused by the false official statement that is now a problem is wrong with Busan City, but the process of becoming a public relations ambassador itself is really annoying. Of course, the members didn’t have to do it whether there was external pressure in the Hive itself, but Bang Si-hyuk went down to Busan to sign it, and then brought the mayor of Busan and Gukhim Party politicians to the 19th floor of the Hive office building and forcibly touched the members. One thing I should’ve come to pick up and take pictures, and now the politicians’ movements have become so messy again after that. It’s messy and messy to see.In the past, there was a case where the Olympic appearance was a reason for the tour, so it can be said that it is a bigger step than the Busan Expo bid, but I just accepted this because I was weak. They said it had been difficult and steady contact for a year, and there were reports that they had refused during that time. But the acceptance time was right after BTS stopped completely and the Hive market cap evaporated by 2 trillion won. They would have thought that it was an advantageous card for them (not from the standpoint of bulletproof, but from the standpoint of the company). I didn’t know that it would have been so messed up. Isn’t it this? It’s more of a problem after the show where the company is said to have been ripped off after being dragged and cursed with aggression as bulletproof It will also be produced under the name of BTS, so only the BTS ARMY will die again. It’s almost embarrassing. I’m a Busan citizen who only hears that I’m not a publicity ambassador and that the hosting of the Expo will be ruined. Seems crazy to just use it allIt is the cause of the conflict between Busan City and Hive, and fighting over that is the main gist of the articles of the two agencies these days, but the noise that comes out is also produced under the name of BTS, so only the BTS ARMY will die again. I’m a Busan citizen who only comes out, and I hope that BTS don’t renew their contract and hit the publicity ambassador as well. It’s only getting tired, but it’s crazy to just use it all. and how long do I have to watch thisIt is the cause of the conflict between Busan City and Hive, and fighting over that is the main gist of the articles of the two agencies these days, but the noise that comes out is also produced under the name of BTS, so only the BTS ARMY will die again. I’m a Busan citizen who only comes out, and I hope that BTS don’t renew their contract and hit the publicity ambassador as well. It’s only getting tired, but it’s crazy to just use it all. and how long do I have to watch this
8. Hive is just one company, but it’s really absurd that they let a national event take over like that and don’t even provide support.
9. I don’t know what Bang Si-hyuk was thinking, apart from the stupid government or Busan city.
10. This government already has a lot of issues to inspect, but what is the National Assembly doing?