Nam Joo Hyuk will be enlisting for his mandatory military service soon.
According to media reports on October 17th KST, Nam Joo Hyuk will be enlisting this December. It was also reported the actor will wrap up filming Disney+ original series ‘Vigilante’ by mid-November. His agency confirmed he will be enlisting this year but said the date is still undecided.
Meanwhile, his latest movie ‘Remember’ will hit theaters on October 26th.
1. Running to the army for his school violence scandal
2. He’s gonna run away and come back with a movie
3. He had a school violence scandal?
4. He’s running away because of his scandal which is already funny but what’s even funnier are kids who are not even enlisting but who are making fun of him
5. His life must be so fun
6. As expected, does he think that enlisting will solve everything? His movie seems bad too
7. The timing is fucking ideal
8. So he’s not gonna apologize for his bullying scandal?
9. He’s gonna crawl back once he discharges and that everything gets buried. Only the victims are pitiful
10. But what’s gonna change if he enlists..? Does he think that the public’s opinion will change once he comes back? Was there ever a celebrity who was able to change the public’s opinion while enlisting with a school violence scandal?