Knetizens are reacting to BLACKPINK album Shut Down dropping to 6th place on Melon chart…
1. Pink Venom isn’t good either.
2. They were targeting overseas rather than domestic from the start, but the game is different, and the amount of money they make is different.
3. No, trying to win first place in Korea doesn’t do anything to them, but what they’re looking for is a foreign country, not Korea.
4. It’s #1 on the weekly Spotify chart, so what’s so important about the Melon chart?
7. No, they don’t care if they get #1 in Korea or not because it doesn’t affect them, they’re targeting overseas, not Korea
9. Kids mocking BLACKPINK that they will soon perish, your bias group will be ruined
10. It’s not a popular song for domestic use anyway, it’s aimed abroad. Good response in the US.