Knetizens are discussing about the urgent announcement made by SM that the Girls Generation will not be attending the fan meeting with less than 24 hours left…
1. The filming schedule changes so quickly ㅜㅜ It’s a pity, but they say they’ll give you a refund
2. The real fans who applied for the fan meeting in the first place understand that the members are busy, so even if they cancel it, they understand it. It’s unbelievable that people who aren’t fans are coming forward and beating them…. They don’t spend any money and are busy trying to beat celebrities
3. I mentioned the possibility of change in advance, and it’s not the schedule, so the fans understand and give refunds.
4. It’s a fan meeting, but if the fans don’t complain, I don’t think it’s something non-fans can say.
5. I understand the fans’ disappointment very well, but what about the kids here who blame the company and the members… The situation is unavoidable.
6. Weather and other changes If you say you won’t be able to attend the fan meeting because of the downpour of drama filming, on the other hand, if you say that you postponed the filming of a drama involving a lot of people because you are attending the fan event, it would be even more disgusting.
7. It’s sad that this is Soshi, so it’s sad that the complete Soshi fansite doesn’t come often, it’s only once every few years
8. It would be really difficult to keep up with the schedule, but I think the album came out really well.
9. It should have refunded it. But there may be fans who are sad, but I don’t think a third party would say anything about it.
10. If you’re a fan, you know how important and cherishing the members’ Girls’ Generation activities are, but even though you know it’s an unavoidable situation, it’s really bad to try to swear at someone.