Knetizens are happy that YG is taking responsibility over the damages caused by people on Blackpink Jennie’s personal life…. They want the spreaders to be sued.
YG Entertainment has announced they will be taking legal action against the original distributor of Jennie‘s personal photos.
In a statement shared with various media outlets including Xportnews, YG Entertainment has shared that they will be taking legal action against the individual who originally spread Jennie’s personal photographs.
“This is YG Entertainment.
We have officially requested the police to investigate the original distributor of BLACKPINK Jennie’s personal photographs. We have been monitoring the situation and submitted our complaint in September after gathering information.
YG has refrained from commenting and expressing our position in the past to minimize the damage. However, we felt a sense of responsibility that it was no longer possible to condone the mass spread of rumors, criticism, personal attacks, sexual harrassment, and privacy violations that were coming with the personal photographs. Therefore, we would like to clarify that we are taking legal action to rectify the situation.
YG is taking strong legal action against the posts that damage the reputation of our artists. We would like to inform you that this case is being filed for violations of the Information and Communication Network Act, violation of illegal information and distribution, and obscene use of communication media.
We will take all possible legal action without any leniency to prevent further damage in the future. Photos that were circulated online were illegally released, regardless of the intentions behind them. The act of sharing these photos can be considered a secondary offense and subject to legal punishment. We sincerely ask you to avoid recklessly sharing them.
YG Entertainment will continue to work hard to protect the rights and interests of our artists.”
1. Wow, there were a lot of kids who were going to be sued, so make sure you take all the punishments
2. Let’s sue all the spreaders
3. Please, I hope you will take responsibility until the end and respond hard
4. Wow, good good
5. Despite the fact that the parties are victims, the photos are being spread and they are being harmed twice, but they will be sued
6. Finally… I’m really going to cry then.. Please sue all the people who talk while consuming real photos, please
7. Finally… let’s work YG
8. Oh, I’m glad. This is not really going to be silent
9. If the person who leaked it first was a foreigner, wouldn’t it be difficult to punish that person?
10. I’ve been passing through on Insta, but it seems like there are a lot of them, but I hope they’ll be punished